At a glance
Lefka apartments, in Chania, Crete, offer an unparalleled traveling experience, with a long-standing history of tradition and hospitality. They are located in Yermaniko Pouli area, within 2½ km of the center of Chania (Hania) down town. The grounds provide a charming atmosphere filled with flowering bushes and beautifully manicured gardens.
Accommodation consists of 8 studios and 8 one bedroom apartments. Among the advantages of Lefka apartments is the easy access to the center of Chania and to its famous old Venetian harbor, which is only 2½ Km's far away and accessible by bus, to the sandy beaches of Aptera, Chrisi Akti, and Agioi Apostoloi, to all the lovely beaches to the west and south (like Balos, Falasarna, Elafonisi, ...) and to all the attractions of west Crete like the famous White Mountains (Lefka Ori) and the Samaria Gorge. It's an exceptional choice for any traveler searching for a memorable holiday in Chania area.
Lefka apartments,every year, are open from May through the beginning of October.
The apartments are located within a beautiful, walled garden full of trees and flowers with a large swimming pool for adults and children, friendly pool bar and private parking space.
The pool area features a snack bar which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks throughout the day, next to the pool. The pool bar opens at 11:00 in the morning and stays open until late in the evening.
The apartments are shielded from the road by a tall tree hedge and a noise barrier. The sandy beach of Aptera is only a matter of a 5 minute stroll after crossing the main road. There are other beaches nearby, like Aptera, Golden Beach (Chrisi Akti) and Agioi Apostoloi, and within walking distance.
Lefka apartments are licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization as 3 key apartments (the official classification for self-catering apartments in Greece is expressed in keys with 1 key and 4 key representing the lowest and highest rating respectively).
At Lefka apartments we have 2 types of rooms: Studios and One bedroom apartments.
8 units (4 studios and 4 one bedroom apartments) are facing the pool and another 8 units (4 studios and 4 one bedroom apartments) are facing the garden and have a quieter location. Unfortunately, we don't have any units, studios or one bedroom apartments, with sea view. Also, all requests for a specific room (for example for a garden or pool view room, top floor, etc.) are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. The only thing we can promise, is that we will try our best to satisfy your request.
- Studios comprise one single room with kitchenette and have 2 beds and a sofa with a normal bed mattress.
- The studio apartments are spacious & comfortable and may accommodate up to 3 people (2 beds and a sofa for the 3rd person).
- The 2 single beds can be pushed together to form a double bed. We don't have any studios with a double bed.
Studios - price/night in €
One bedroom apartments
- The one bedroom apartments have a separate bedroom with 2 beds, and a dining/ sitting room with sofa and a single bed.
- Apartments can accommodate up to a family of 2 adults (bedroom) and 2 children (living room) - 1 child on the single bed, the other on the sofa (the sofa has a normal bed mattress).
- The one bedroom apartments are suitable for families with one or two children. We don't have any units that can accommodate 5 persons (adults & children).
- The 2 single beds can be pushed together to form a double bed. We don't have any one bedroom apartments with a double bed.
- We don't recommend a one bedroom apartment in case you are 4 adults; in this case, you should consider taking 2 studios.
One bedroom apts - price/night in €
All the rooms, studios and one bedroom apartments have:
- Private air conditioning.
- Bathroom with shower and WC.
- Large balcony overlooking the pool or the garden.
- 32 ″TV, telephone, safe deposit box.
- Wired (high speed) & wireless Internet access (free of charge).
- Iron & iron board (upon request).
- Kitchenette, equipped with:
- Microwave oven.
- 2-ring cooker hob.
- Coffee maker.
- Baby cots are available, with no extra charge, upon request.
- We provide daily maid services and change of linen and towels every 3 days.
- We provide a shower room and luggage storage if you need a late check out.
At Lefka apartments, we are always happy to help you with your holiday and your plans while you are in Chania.
If you need our help or advice about:
- Taxi transfer from the airport (either Chania or Heraklion).
- Hiring a car. We can always recommend some trustworthy car rental agencies with good deals. For professional service, good cars and reasonable rates, you may contact Autoway.
- Organize daily excursions to some of the most beautiful places in Chania like the beaches of Balos, Falasarna, Elafonisi, Paleochora, Sougia, Fragokastelo, etc. with pickup from Lefka apartments.
- Organize your trip to the famous Samaria gorge with pickup from Lefka apartments.
- Tips about restaurants, bars and places to see in Chania.
- Laundry; we have a washing machine at Lefka apartments and you are more than welcome to use it. The cost is 5 € per wash.
Lefka apartments are located only 2½ km west from the center of Chania, by the main road to the resorts of Stalos, Agia Marina, and Platanias.
Because of their location, Lefka apartments are extremely well situated for easy access to the:
- Beautiful city of Chania and to its famous old Venetian harbor.
- Lovely beaches of West Crete (Balos, Falasarna, Elafonisi, Paleochora, Sougia, Fragokastelo, and many others).
- All the attractions of the Chania like the spectacular White Mountains (Lefka Ori) & the Samaria Gorge.
The sandy beaches of Aptera and Golden beach are in a short walking distance
There is a bus service to Chania town and back every 15 minutes - the bus stop is just beside the apartments and tickets cost about 1 € each way.Just across from Lefka apartments you can find a big supermarket and in the area some restaurants and tavernas.
How to book
Booking a room at Lefka apartments is very easy:
For information about current rates, please see rates & reservations.
Please have a look at our booking procedure.
You can always reach us by calling:
Please, use common sense when using these numbers and avoid calling early in the morning or late in the evening, unless of course it's absolutely necessary.